Why We Exist
Collierville First Baptist Church exists to glorify God by totally committing ourselves to Jesus Christ and to the explosive growth of His kingdom!
Collierville is a fast-growing community near Memphis, Tennessee. As the city continues to grow, our vision is to reach Collierville with Jesus' message of hope and salvation and then lead new believers to become fully-devoted followers of Christ. Our church is an instrument through which God's family takes part in establishing the kingdom of God in the lives of people in the Collierville area and around the world. Our seven core values are:
• Authentic Worship - Worship is God-centered and focuses on substance rather than style.
• Gospel Driven - We will be intentional in sharing Jesus through relationships with our neighbors and the nations.
• Bible Based - The Bible is
our final source for faith and practice.
• Prayer Dependent - We will be a praying people, seeking God’s will
in all things.
• Disciple Making - We will help believers take the next steps toward spiritual maturity.
• Caring Community - As the Body of Christ, we will love others sacrificially.
• Family Focused - We will partner with
the home to develop
What We Believe
Collierville First Baptist Church uses the Baptist Faith and Message as our confession of faith. It is our witness to the world and an instrument of doctrinal accountability. Our statement of faith and message sets forth certain teachings which we believe. They are statements of religious convictions, drawn from the Scriptures. Take a detailed look at what we believe about the Bible, God, man, salvation, grace, the church, baptism and much more.
• 2000 Baptist Faith and Message